Work from home jobs for minors, teenagers Contact us Forums Home
As per law, anyone under eighteen years of age is considered a minor and the legal age for employment is 14. Minors under 14 years of age are not allowed to work except in domestic service and a few jobs like newspaper delivery. Minors who have completed high school do not require a employment certificate, all other minors who work have to get a work permit from the school they attend. This work permit has to be signed by parents also. Employers of minors are subject to restrictions on the number of hours and time of the day when they can work, so it difficult to find suitable jobs for teenagers. A better option is to work on your computer/internet from home. Most of the jobs listed can also be done as summer jobs or part time jobs to earn some extra money. In some cases, like survey panels for teenagers, you will have to register and will be sent surveys as they become available.
Since most online or computer based jobs can be done at home, a teenager can earn from home. In some cases, you may have to sign an online agreement confirming that you are above 18. In such cases, a teenager can ask a parent or guardian to sign up on his/her behalf to setup an account. The teenager can then do all the work and ask parents to give them the money earned after they receive payment. Some popular online jobs for teenagers are
1. - your income depends on traffic and subject of your website or blog . You can start by opening a free blog atBlogger and write on subjects / topics you are interested in.
How Google Adsense works
Teenager makes US$5000 monthly from Adsense .
Guidelines for teenaged bloggers and comments from teenagers who earn from blogs
2. Writing articles on any subject of your choice or answering questions - you are paid per article by websites like Associated Content, Constant Content or for tips by websites like Lifetips
3. Selling unused stuff or reselling on eBay.
4. Taking online paid surveys - only teenagers/children of a particular age group qualify for some surveys. Permission from parents may be required. For genuine surveys, no fee has to be paid.
Teeneyes is a online survey panel for teens and you can earn between US$2 to US$20 per survey. A teenager can sign up directly and also receive payments . They have an associated site Kidzeyes with surveys for younger children
More on online business
Some of the permitted occupations for teenagers above 14 years are
1. office and clerical work, including operation of office machines;
2. packing, bagging and carrying out customer orders;
3 carrying out errands by foot, bicycle, and public transportation; newspaper delivery
4. Cleaning and kitchen work
5. Assisting mechanics , TV and radio technicians
6. Gardening jobs like mowing lawns
7. Babysitting for neighbors
Most companies who employ minors will advertise in local newspapers or billboards. You can also search online classified websites in your area for student jobs.
References:Child labor Child labor laws
We will add details of new companies offering work from home jobs regularly. Kindly note that we do not recommend or endorse any company. Please verify the credentials of the company before taking up any work. We believe that any company that asks for upfront or initial payment/deposit for work at home jobs is likely to be a scam.
Click here to add this page to your favorites
Get the latest computer, internet, data entry, data processing, software, writing work at home jobs FREESave your time and use essay service Green Essay. It's the best custom essay writing service.
© Copyright NK Infobase